Thursday, November 7, 2013

REVIEW: IT'S SKIN POWER 10 FORMULA VE EFFECTOR WITH VITAMIN EDERIVATIVES

I have quite bizarre skin: it's oily on the T-zone and dry on the cheeks. In the past, I always had troubles finding a perfect moisturizer. Gel moisturizers are not hydrating enough, sometimes even drying (The Face Shop Arsainte Eco-therapy Crystal Water Super Gel, I'm looking at you!), and cream ones are too greasy and oily to the point of giving me clogged pores and blackheads (giving It's Skin Biyunjin Gold Cream the evil look). Recently, I've found out that my skin reacts much better to essence/serum. My favorite line is It's Skin Power 10 Formula because of their effectiveness and affordability. So far, I have used Power 10 VB, VC (reviewed here), PO, Li, Syn-ake (reviewed here), Propolis, YE (reviewed here), GF, CO (reviewed here) and VE. My most favorite, and also the one I'm currently using, is Power10 VE.


Description from It's Skin website: Essence containing vitamin E (tocopherol) capsules that directly provides nutrients to the skin to make it look lustrous and smooth.

Size: 30ml

Ingredients (taken from ratzillacosme.com): water, rosa centifolia flower water, butylene glycol, polyglutamic acid, boswellia serrata resin extract, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, propylene glycol dipelargonate, candelilla wax, phenoxyethanol, triethanolamine, carbomer, tocopherol acetate, methylparaben, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, disodium EDTA  

Longevity: One bottle can last me for about 2 months if I use it once a day.

Price: 467,000 VND (about 21 USD) 

My opinion:
This essence has a watery consistency with tiny white capsules in it. Once I apply it onto my face, it sinks in right away, leaving my skin feel smooth and hydrated without the oily or greasy feeling. The effect is even more noticeable when I use it in conjunction with Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion: my skin feels so much plumper, dewier and healthier ^^ This essence seems to sooth my acnes as well because they tend to become smaller and less red the day after. I often have cystic acnes around that time of the month, but ever since using this (it's been a month already), they stop coming! The only downside to me is that when I wake up in the morning, my T-zone is quite oily. However, that always happens to me, even when I don't apply anything the night before, so it really doesn't bother me that much. After washing my face though, my skin just GLOWS and feels extremely plump and smooth ^^ I don't use this under makeup though because it's not hydrating enough and my cheeks feel a little bit tight when I apply BB Cream on top of this.

Pros: 
- Suitable for oily skin
- Hydrating without being oily and greasy
- Make skin feel plumper and smooth
- Have a brightening effect
- Deflate and prevent acnes
- Fade acne scars

Cons: 
- May not be moisturizing enough for dry skin. If your skin is dry, I recommend you use another moisturizer on top of this.
- No oil-control property.
- Contain paraben (which doesn't bother me, but if you want to avoid paraben, then skip this). 

Verdict: 9/10

Repurchase?: Yes, in fact, I've already bought 3 new bottles :)


2 comments:

  1. thank u so much for the reivew!!
    I live in vietnam too :d where did u buy this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading my post :) You can visit itsskin.com.vn to see the full list of stores in Vietnam :)

    ReplyDelete