Saturday, June 7, 2014

REVIEW: BIORE FACIAL FOAM ACNE CARE

Lately I've been really good at finishing off skincare products :3 This morning I finally used up the last bit of my Biore Facial Foam Acne Care. 




The good: This cleanser is ideal for oily/combination skin in summer as it effectively gets rid of dirt, oil, and even makeup on the face without drying the skin out. It's non-acnegenic, non-comedogenic, and super super cheap :)

The bad: I first used it in spring when the weather was still cold, and it was a tad too drying for me. I had to stop using it and waited till the warmer months. So, this cleanser is definitely not suitable for those with dry skin. The instruction says to get about 3cm of product, but a pea-sized amount is more than enough. Although it has salicylic acid and is labeled as an "acne-care" cleanser, it neither prevents nor heals my hormonal acnes. It also contains alcohol and paraben, which doesn't bother me, but some people may wish to avoid this. A minor complaint is that despite its big size (130g), it only lasts for about 2 months.

Verdict: 7/10

Repurchase?: No because it doesn't impress me that much.


No comments:

Post a Comment