Friday, January 24, 2014

REVIEW: DOLLY WINK CREAM EYE SHADOW 01 GOLD

I rarely wear eye shadows and when I do, I tend to go for sheer silver or gold shades. Dolly Wink eyeshadows seem to receive a lot of love, so I decide to try the Cream Eye Shadow in 01 Gold.



Price: HK$92

My opinion: It's a very sheer and natural-looking gold color which can be worn both day and night. Due to its creamy texture, I find that the best way to apply it is using the finger. It is non-irritating and long-lasting. Once I put it on, it'll stay there until I remove it (It can be removed quite easily, too!). Since it's very sheer, it can hardly be seen in photos, except for close-ups. However, the deal breaker is that it creases so badly on my eyelids, even though I put powder on beforehand. This is how it looks like on my lids:




Pros:
- Pretty and natural color
- Can be used both day and night
- Long-lasting
- Non-irritating
- Easy to remove

Cons:
- Hard to see in photos
- Crease on eyelids 

Repurchase?: No. I wanna try a powder eyeshadow next.

No comments:

Post a Comment